During my bible study this morning the Lord showed me there is about to be…
Supernatural Pregnancy Summit | 11.4.23 | San Antonio, Texas
Exodus 10 – The Plague of Locusts – 10 Then the Lord said to Moses, “Go to Pharaoh, for I have hardened his heart and the heart of his servants [making them determined and unresponsive], so that I may exhibit My signs [of divine power] among them, 2 and that you may recount and explain in the hearing of your son, and your grandson, what I have done [repeatedly] to make a mockery of the Egyptians—My signs [of divine power] which I have done among them—so that you may know [without any doubt] and recognize [clearly] that I am the Lord.” 3 So Moses and Aaron went to Pharaoh and said to him, “Thus says the Lord, the God of the Hebrews: ‘How long will you refuse to humble yourself before Me? Let My people go, so that they may serve Me. 4 For if you refuse to let My people go, then hear this: tomorrow I will bring [migratory] locusts into your country. 5 They shall cover the [visible] surface of the land, so that no one will be able to see the ground, and they will eat the rest of what has remained—that is, the vegetation left after the hail—and they will eat every one of your trees that grows in the field; 6 your houses and those of all your servants and of all the Egyptians shall be filled with locusts, as neither your fathers nor your grandfathers have seen, from their birth until this day.’” Then Moses turned and left Pharaoh. 7 Pharaoh’s servants said to him, “How long shall this man be a trap to us? Let the men go, so that they may serve the Lord their God. Do you not realize that Egypt is destroyed?” 8 So Moses and Aaron were brought back to Pharaoh, and he said to them, “Go, serve the Lord your God! Who specifically are the ones that are going?” 9 Moses said, “We will go with our young and our old, with our sons and our daughters, with our flocks and our herds [all of us and all that we have], for we must hold a feast to the Lord.” 10 Pharaoh said to them, “The Lord be with you [to help you], if I ever let you go with your children [because you will never return]! Look [be forewarned], you have an evil plan in mind. 11 No! Go now, you who are men, [without your families] and serve the Lord, if that is what you want.” So Moses and Aaron were driven from Pharaoh’s presence. 12 Then the Lord said to Moses, “Stretch out your hand over the land of Egypt for the locusts, so that they may come up on the land of Egypt and eat all the plants of the land, all that the hail has left.” 13 So Moses stretched out his staff over the land of Egypt, and the Lord brought an east wind on the land all that day and all that night; when it was morning, the east wind had brought the [swarms of] locusts. 14 The locusts came up over all the land of Egypt and settled down in the whole territory, a very dreadful mass of them; never before were there such locusts as these, nor will there ever be again. 15 For they covered the [visible] surface of the land, so that the ground was darkened; and they ate every plant of the land and all the fruit of the trees which the hail had left. There remained not a green thing on the trees or the plants of the field throughout all the land of Egypt. 16 Then Pharaoh hurried to call for Moses and Aaron, and he said, “I have sinned against the Lord your God and against you. 17 Now therefore, please forgive my sin only this once [more], and pray and entreat the Lord your God, so that He will remove this [plague of] death from me.” 18 Moses left Pharaoh and entreated the Lord. 19 So the Lord shifted the wind to a violent west wind which lifted up the locusts and drove them into the Red Sea; not one locust remained within the border of Egypt. 20 But the Lord hardened Pharaoh’s heart [so that it was even more resolved and obstinate], and he did not let the Israelites go. You have hardened your heart and won’t let the fornication go. You have hardened your heart and won’t let the adultery go. You have hardened your heart and won’t let the lying, cheating and stealing go. You have hardened your heart and won’t let the pornography go. You have hardened your heart and won’t let the perversion and homosexuality go. You have hardened your heart and won’t let the drugs and alcohol go.
The Lord says: Daughter when you get to San Antonio tell my people I am sending my wind to identify those who are grounded in Me from those who only stand by my word when its convenient.
The Lord says: You apologized and I restored. You apologized again and I restored. This time your crisis and self-inflicted controversy will continue until your shift your heart towards me in true repentance. Your apology alone will no longer do. You must repent and give me all of you. Thus says the Lord.
There will be a separation from those who flatter Me with their mouth and lie to Me with their tongues. I know your heart is not steadfast toward Me and you’ve been unfaithful to My covenant. (Psalm 78:36-37)
This is your chance to get it right because after my wind becomes my watch.
You must watch who you watch. There will be a clear separation. Don’t get distracted. This is my work. Stay on your watch.
The Lord says: Your perceived persecution is not intended to gloat in your pain. It is to fulfill My Purpose. It is the process. I am monitoring it closely. Don’t miss My move. The wind is fluid and so is my watch. Cling to Me so you can see what I see. I am opening optical portals. Revealing tunnels and valleys of My vision. You’ll see like Me. If you flow with my wind and stay on your watch.
Job 13:27 – “You also put my feet in the stocks [as punishment] And [critically] observe all my paths; You set a circle and limit around the soles of my feet [which I must not overstep],
The Lord says: Like Job I have put a circle around your feet. Not to restrict you, but to protect you on your watch. Cling to me so you can see what I see. I have been waiting for you, My watchers. My wind is your compass. My word is your blueprint. ‘Call to Me and I will answer you, and tell you [and even show you] great and mighty things, [things which have been confined and hidden], which you do not know and understand and cannot distinguish.’.
Proverbs 15:3 The eyes of the Lord are in every place, Watching the evil and the good [in all their endeavors].
Your watch is for:
- Your conduct and character
- 1 Timothy 4:16 – Pay close attention to yourself [concentrate on your personal development] and to your teaching; persevere in these things [hold to them], for as you do this you will ensure salvation both for yourself and for those who hear you.
- For false teachers
- Acts 20:28-31 – Take care and be on guard for yourselves and for the whole flock over which the Holy Spirit has appointed you as overseers, to shepherd (tend, feed, guide) the church of God which He bought with His own blood.29 I know that after I am gone, [false teachers like] ferocious wolves will come in among you, not sparing the flock;30 even from among your own selves men will arise, speaking perverse and distorted things, to draw away the disciples after themselves [as their followers]. 31 Therefore be continually alert, remembering that for three years, night or day, I did not stop admonishing and advising each one [of you] with tears.
- Those who divide the church
- Romans 16:17 – I urge you, brothers and sisters, to keep your eyes on those who cause dissensions and create obstacles or introduce temptations [for others] to commit sin, [acting in ways] contrary to the doctrine which you have learned. Turn away from them.
- For hypocrites
- Mark 12:38-40 – In [the course of] His teaching He was saying, “Beware of the scribes, who like to walk around in long robes [displaying their prominence], and like to receive respectful greetings in the market places,39 and [they love] the chief seats in the synagogues and the places of distinction and honor at banquets, 40 [these scribes] who devour (confiscate) widows’ houses, and offer long prayers for appearance’s sake [to impress others]. These men will receive greater condemnation.”
- For the second coming of Jesus
- Matthew 25:13 – Therefore, be on the alert [be prepared and ready], for you do not know the day nor the hour [when the Son of Man will come].
Your Watch strategy is to watch with:
- Ephesians 6:18 – With all prayer and petition pray [with specific requests] at all times [on every occasion and in every season] in the Spirit, and with this in view, stay alert with all perseverance and petition [interceding in prayer] for all God’s people.
- Alertness – don’t neglect the nudge.
- Mark 13:30-33 – 30 I assure you and most solemnly say to you, this generation [the people living when these signs and events begin] will not pass away until all these things take place.31 Heaven and earth [as now known] will pass away, but My words will not pass away.32 But of that [exact] day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son [in His humanity], but the Father alone. 33 “Be on guard and stay constantly alert [and pray]; for you do not know when the appointed time will come.
- Care not to fall into temptation
- Mark 14:38 – Keep [actively] watching and praying so that you do not come into temptation; the spirit is willing, but the body is weak.”
- Care not to forget what God has done
- Deuteronomy 4:9 – “Only pay attention and watch yourselves closely so that you do not forget the things which your eyes have seen and they do not depart from your heart all the days of your life. Make them known to your children and your grandchildren [impressing these things on their mind and penetrating their heart with these truths]—
- Micah 7:7 – But as for me, I will look expectantly for the Lord and with confidence in Him I will keep watch; I will wait [with confident expectation] for the God of my salvation. My God will hear me.
- Colossians 4:2 – Be persistent and devoted to prayer, being alert and focused in your prayer life with an attitude of thanksgiving.